-
September 6th, 2005, 11:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok, seeing that there have been sprinklings of questions about the new items here and there, I guess I should have "obeyed" the unspoken board rule of giving reviews of the new items I got.
Elizabeth - very long hair, same color as AGT24 and Mattel Kirsten, her eyes are the same blue as Kirsten's as well.
Elizabeth's Riding Habit- composed of three pieces: a sleeveless dress with a lace collar that is suppose to show at the top, the cream bodice part is just cream cotton and sleeveless and attached is the pink "hip skirt", then there is the cream underskirt, same material as the bodice with the lace bottomed edge, and then there's the jacket that has a velcro enclosure in front. the hat is cream with a fluffy white feather. No shoes or socks come with this outfit but it does come with the trading cards. the outfit has the same gold bead buttons as Felicity's. This is a beautiful outfit, the only annoying part was trying to keep the lace collar to lay down and not stick up into Elizabeth's face.
Elizabeth's Tea Dress - beautiful blue "course-silk" like material, the lace apron over it is a bit more stiff than you would think maybe gossamer is more like it? the mobcap is the same material as the apron part, the apron is attached to the dress, the kerchief is separate and closes with an eye and hook. it comes with trading cards, and pink backless satin slippers, same style as Josefina's blue birthday slippers. This outfit is great looking on Elizabeth with her eyes, although from the pictures I saw it looked like the blue was brighter, it's actually a more subdued blue.
AGT#25- what can I say, I love her! she has black hair with brown strands sprinkled throughout. It looks black for the most part but in light/sunlight you can clearly see the brown "highlights". She has the same eyebrows as Kit, Marisol, Lindsey, and Nellie, the kind of brushed looking ones, not the straight solid line kind if that makes any sense. Her hair is like Josefina's color and texture (thinner) and it goes down straight like Kailey's - does not have that curl at the end like the other AGTs.
Sightseeing Outfit - comes with a fuzzy beret, mauve poncho with silk flower attached, a stretch material cream turtleneck, a tweed and satin skirt and blue suede like boots (same color as beret). This outfit is so cute and now. Although the skirt is a bit tight even on my new AGT#25, I can't really close it all the way, I am going to have them send me a new one to see if it will fit, although it probably has the same problem.
Gala Party dress - This dress is sooooo beautiful and fits well. The dress which has a brocade like bodice with gold threading, attached is the ribbon belt with the faux pink rhinestone buckle, the skirt portion is the same material as last year's Winter Magic outfit's skirt which means the bottom is not finished, underneath is a few layers of tulle to make it pouf out. It comes with matching gloves that has embroidery on it, a multicolored rhinestone ponytail holder, and backless kitten-heeled shoes with a satin front with bow detail and the back is a faux leather with an elastic strap to keep the shoe on. This dress reminds me of what Jackie Kennedy would wear, maybe because of the neckline on it. I like it very much, although my fiance thinks it looks like a wedding dress. I like Marisol's tiara with it, gives an all out princess look to it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Pictures of all these are on my site. I have more things coming in via mail as I didn't think I would be going to AGPNY that soon and ordered them beforehand, I'll post reviews for those when they come.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 06, 2005 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Chauster ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks